martes, 20 de noviembre de 2018

Here again!

Hi my dear "chiquitines"

Sorry!! I have been sooo busy! Not only at Featherston School observing everything but also meeting Montreal and Quebec. Amazing cities, in both they speak French regularly but of course English too.
I am enjoying a lot but honestly I miss you a lot, trust me!!

The weather is very cold! -14 degrees, so the landscaping is really nice like in postcards but on the other hand It' s hard to walk, in fact it's easy to fall down because of the slippery pavement. I am still ok but you never know!! By the way, I hope Dario is ok right now, Mónica told me that you had seemingly sprained your ankle.

I'd like to show you more pictures of the kids but I can't because of their privacy, just some of them working in the class, playing soccer outside... some of my weekend in Montreal and Canada and .... in a hockey stadium supporting Senators.

I am trying to learn and I hope to do my best here.

Regards,

Miss Jacob

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thanks for all of your lovely commets

Presentaciones padlet